Who are we and what assistance do we provide?
LinC Church Services Network Yarra Valley was founded in 1992 to connect and facilitate local churches to assist people in need in the Upper Yarra Valley. Our goal is to ‘help churches help people’ by connecting caring Christians with people needing support. LinC provides an opportunity for ordinary people to do ordinary things, making an extraordinary difference in our community. We are a network of fifteen Christian churches with members and volunteers from local churches and the local community.
- St Andrew’s Presbyterian Church Warburton – Pastor David Reid 0412 694 397
- St Mary’s Anglican Warburton – Gail Pinchbeck 0407 094 092
- Seventh Day Adventist Warburton – Quinten Liebrandt 0424 002 551
- Millgrove Baptist Church – Larry Edwards 0410 613 056
- River Valley Church Millgrove – Adam Killeen 0418 308 819
- Wesburn Independent Baptist Church – Kevin Currell 0416 165 380
- Thomas A’Becket Catholic Church Yarra Junction – Reverend Michel Corriveau 9736 2850
- Sacred Heart Catholic Church Warburton – Reverend Michel Corriveau 9736 2850
- Upper Yarra Church of Christ
- All Saints Anglican/Uniting Church Yarra Junction – Gail Pinchbeck 0407 094 092
- St James Anglican Church Wandin – Ronald Peterson 0429 071 004
- St David’s Presbyterian Church Woori Yallock – Tony Archer 0468 677 445
- St Paul’s Anglican Church Seville – Ronald Peterson 0429 071 004
- Pallotti Catholic College – 5966 2585
- Mooroolbark Christian Fellowship – Matthew Gudze 9726 8898
To relieve and alleviate poverty and distress for people suffering due to isolation, homelessness, disability/age, financial and family crises. To provide, through our network of Christian churches and local agencies, practical care for vulnerable people.
Our Core Values
- LinC is a Christian network of churches seeking to follow Jesus in his identification with vulnerable people and his example of showing unconditional love to all people.
- LinC is committed to serving people with needs, working in partnership with them and being a channel for a response of compassion from local churches.
- LinC gives priority to people over systems and respects the dignity and worth of all.
- LinC works in partnership with churches and community agencies
- LinC is committed to good stewardship of people and material resources.
- LinC is responsive in acting wherever help is needed and appropriate. We are responsive to new opportunities.
The LinC Referral Team can be contacted by telephone and email. Referrals are made to our churches for fresh food, food and grocery parcels, frozen and community meals, bill help, the CAP money program and transport, and to local service agencies for case management, financial counselling and other specialised support.
LinC Wellbeing Programs
Whether you’re requiring fresh food or transport we have a community service for you.